Monday, June 14, 2010

New Car Pics

Here are a few pics of my new car I just drove home....








I love the black rubber cargo mat in the back.


And under the mat and the floor is a cargo keeper thing... that's cool too to store crap in. Though I don't plan on storing much crap in here. And below that is the spare tire and my jumper cables though I don't plan on needing any of those either.


I am SO excited to have a safe, reliable car now that's not falling apart at the seams and threatening me to break down every day. And even more excited about the awesome warranty that came with it! woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saving except blog! I genuinely rapture how it' s mild on my eyes and also the details are okay written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a renewed post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss food which should do the trait! Receive a cordial day!
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]